Sunday, May 4, 2008

.925

On Friday I wore a simple grey v-neck that had sparkly threads woven in with my Gap denim pencil skirt.



But, oh, the shoes....



Before I was even strongly "aware" of the Celine brand I somehow found these beauties and had had had to have them.



A gorgeous heel and a very comfortable height. And I love the pink lining.



I think the buckles are a bit Roger Vivier but they are such a great graphic counterpoint to the silver croc pattern.



These also came in black, which I seriously coveted too and had much debate about. In the end, I had to go for the silver croc, of course. Aerosoles ended up doing both a black patent and burgundy patent version - I got both of those too. They are some of my best work heels ever.



I love them so much I try not to wear them all the time so I don't wear them out!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I *love* those shoes!