Monday, October 27, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit

So I did the big Seasonal Swap over the weekend coupled with a huge purge. I now have a giant pile of stuff that I am itching to get out of the house asap! It also let me bring out my favorite jackets which I wait all year to wear.

Today I'm wearing a grey wool jacket from Target with a grey beaded JCrew tee. I'm also wearing my favorite Gap Classic jeans (I went in there to get the same pair in the Ankle length and they were out! This is the Gap... shouldn't they have every size all the time???).


10-27-08 by Princess Poochie

I love JCrew's embellished tees. They're thin and comfy and cute!



The Focal Point

Well, even though they're hard to see because my jeans are so long... it's all about the Manolo Blahnik Hangisi, a.k.a. Something Blue, heels. I wanted to have the shiny blue peek out while the grey crystals echo the grey jacket and tee.



Movie Shot!

I took a ton of shots of these and have them on flickr. The color of these is so amazing. They just glow!



I like cheering up a grey day with satiny sparkly shoes!

6 comments:

camille0528 said...

You kept them!! What a great combo with the gray ensemble. Do yours have the little metal ring at the base of the heel? Mine do not, which is mildly tragic.

camille0528 said...

Guess I should have looked at the flickr photos...I want those heels instead of what Neiman Marcus sent me which was a thicker heel and no golden ring.

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

I'm soo jealous, the shoes look fantastic on you! Lucky girl.

Poochie said...

Camille

I got my through Bergdorfs, which is Neiman's siter company. I didn't know there were two versions.

These are very high which was one of my initial concerns.

FLS -
Thank you!

Luv
Poochie

Janny A. said...

I bought these a month ago for my wedding shoes (cliche, I know) but they really are gorgeous!!! :) After the wedding, I am definitely trying a combo like that to wear the with!! I'm sure it looked amazing! :)
And, although mine were bought in CAnada, I have the silver ring on them too... And when I found two missing crystals after I brought them home, they exchanged them with no problems! I find it odd they'd do a version without the ring on it...
Janny

WendyB said...

Those are stunners for sure!