Friday, May 8, 2009

Pink Daggers

So yesterday I wore my new TokyoMade Chapter Pinky Sparkle ring (LOVE!) -



But if you are going to do girly pink... let's do some GIRLY PINK!



Paired up with my pink glitter Chinese Laundry Dagger slingbacks (and a pink Lou Lou Loves You bow) you couldn't miss me.





These shoes are fun, although they are a bit brighter pink than I had thought they would be. And the toe area is a bit pointier than I would prefer, but hey! Pink glitter!





The box is even cute too.




If I ever find other/better pink glittery shoes, I think I'd replace these but for now I likey.

2 comments:

Light Stealer said...

Love the ring!

Brittanny said...

I wish I could wear heels like that again. I used to wear heels all the time but one summer I was introduced to flip flops. My feet never wanted to wear heels again. I still try and wear at least platform shoes every once in awhile.

I saw your comment on my site. I added you on Twitter. I'm @brittanny. I'm sure I'll have a thousand and one questions throughout this process and I need all the help I can get.