Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hey, Sparkler! What's So Great About You?

Are you ready for another amazing Sparkler???? I think you are!


Today's Sparkler is Miss Lindsey Hall who I have the pleasure of working with IRL. Amazing!



I know why she's sassy, smart and super fun to be around and now you get to know too.



So what's so great about Miss Lindsey (besides her inspiring blog - Time to Toast) ??? Well let's let the lady speak:


* I wish I had been born in the 30's: a kid in the 30's, teen in the 40's, twenty something in the 50's. I would have been a pin up girl ;)

* I love Snow White. Actually just anything Disney.

* I have a twin sister! She’s 8 years younger than me but we are seriously identical

* It's hard for me to make a decision, but once I do I stick to it and follow through. Never looking back

* I hate text ro-messages. (Dating via texting??) Really?


* I associate songs with every important relationship in my life. It’s how I remember you forever....good or BAD.

* I met one of my best friends on an airplane!

* I get so tired of setting a good example, but it’s better than being made an example of

* I know I am destined to be the mother of four boys, even though I'd love a girl, I just know it’s not gonna happen. Gonna be me and stinky boys :)

* I secretly love the Hills, I hate myself for it


* I remember the day in third grade that I decided to like sports because boys like sports and I like boys.

* I’m so thankful that during my "starving artist" period I was never anywhere close to "starving"

* You name it I've seen it in LA. What a crazy fun town!

* I would die without my Brother and Sisters. They are my everything. We are so lucky to have each other. Our parents gave us the gift of life long unconditional friendships.

* I like the thrill of the chase and get bored after that (I wonder why my friends say I date like a man?)

* My Best Friend makes me realize true friendships last forever no matter what side of the nation you're on


Okay... who'se next?!? Come on, Sparkler, Spill it!

1 comment:

Ashe Mischief said...

She seems lovely! I particularly loved her piece about remembering people by songs-- for both the good AND bad. I do the same thing... and sometimes I hate certain people for ruining good songs ;)