Thursday, July 2, 2009

Minna Parikka Sale!

I have had my eye on Minna Parikka's styles for a while now. The Finnish designer is totally adorable and creates equally adorable shoes and bags.



I don't know how I've held out so long. Her shoes are in classic and covetable colors - cherry red, powder blue, blush pink - and incorporate heart cutouts and tassles.

I'd love to get these Starlet heels in powder blue or the red. The black is amazing too.



But my favorite are the classic Belle style with the heart ties. It was really tempting to get the pink but in the end, it had to be red (although , I prefered the textured). And Minna has a sale going on now - 20 - 50% off! So go for it!



Cute!



Piksi on Flickr is a big fan of Minna Parikka and looks amazing in everything... totally inspiration worthy!



Minna also has the even more adorable (one more time!) Ginger clutch bags in the shape of scallop-edged hearts. I'm dying dying dying for one of these... in the pink, of course!



They don't have the pink and grey, sadly. I would be all over this if they had it. The black and powder peach is so cute too.




So if you have had your eye on pieces from her... now is the time to buy!


Images by Piksi and Minna Parikka

3 comments:

Miss Nahn said...

I didn't know this designer, so many thanks for opening my eyes! Her shoes are exquisite...

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, these shoes are too adorable, what a fabulous designer. and piksi is as cute as a button, i love her style :) i am so tempted to buy like 5 pairs! thanks for posting.

Irbise said...

Hi, interesting blog and also information, I never interested about shoes very much, but this designer makes a really nice things:) thanks for new view.. great to know this:)