Wednesday, April 28, 2010

3 Second Fashion Show

Since my small camera can be a pain and I don't want to shlep the good cameral all around, I'm going to work with my Flip. I don't use it nearly enough. Which means a new addition to the site: 3 Second Fashion Show!

Okay, they may be plus or minus a second or two but you get the idea. Today's outfit is one I wore to see Miss WendyB's jewelry trunk show in Feburary.





The cardigan is from White House, Black Market. The tulle dress is from Target as is the patent buckle belt. For jewelry, I'm wearing a big faux pink diamond ring and my WendyB Hen on the Nest necklace.

For shoes, I'm wearing my Alexander McQueen Rose peep-toes from a few years back.



They're subtle but decadent... and even more treasured now.



As you can see, I'm not good at reserving clothes just for going out or just for work. If I like it I may just show up to the office in it. Sequins, tulle skirts and rose-bedecked heels are not just for "special occasions"!

4 comments:

Birdie! said...

I love that you don't save your special wear for special occasions - how many dresses do we all own that only come out once or maybe twice a year!? Quelle inspiration!

WendyB said...

Those shoes are HAWT! and the necklace, of course.

Julianne said...

You look fabulous. Those shoes are great.

Anonymous said...

Great seconds !