Friday, April 23, 2010

Ensemble du Jour - 3-15-10

For some reason my good camera has been hijacking my photos and I couldn't download these until just now. What the heck?

I wore this outfit during Fashion Week and liked it so much and found it so comfortable I decided it was going into regular rotation.

Plus it's a darn cute dress.



You may kind of barely notice that I'm wearing the Chanel trompe l'oeil tattoos on too. I love a bit of a theme.



The cardigan is the Behnaz Sarafpour for Target black lace cardigan (my favorite) and it's worn over the Rosalind Keep trompe l'oeil dress from Oasis. I paired this up with Nine West's pink, black and white Neonliter kitten heels and a pink and black retro-y case.



This little case is the smallest of a three piece carry-on set. It's such a cute shape.




I love this little cotton dress so much I got it in both colors. The design gives you the illusion of extra shaping even though its just a simple tank dress. Plus it's a bit quirky too! That's my favorite part!

3 comments:

WendyB said...

You know I love trompe l'oiel! Jealous.

Midtown Girl said...

OMG you are such a pretty doll!! Love the dress & you ;-)

Ella Mode said...

Ooh! I have those shoes! Like from early 2005 Nine West! I blogged about them right after I bought them too. Haha.

My feet have grown somehow and they're too small. I was going to sell them, but maybe I'll try to stretch them because if YOU have a shoe, it's cool. LOL.