Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 Second Fashion Show - 5-4-10

This is a pretty typical work outfit for me. Neutral top, in this case a jersey wrap top, and a cute skirt with fun heels



The skirt is from Target a few years back. I love the double tiers and scalloped edges.


The shoes are the Jessica Simpson Hardie peep-toes.





I actually have to say that the Jessica Simpson shoes had more good designs than most of the other "celebrity" lines (I'm looking at you Paris Hilton line). I wonder where they hired their designers from?

5 comments:

hiyaluv said...

I'm luvin' these videos! I also really like Jessica Simpson shoes more than others. I really like Carlos Santana too.
smiles,
gina
http://hiyaluv.blogspot.com

WendyB said...

Adore your videos!

Glowing Doll said...

Great videos thanks for sharing!

TheShoeGirl said...

The people who make Jessica Simpson are the same people who do bcbg girls. :)

Anonymous said...

I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.