Monday, June 14, 2010

Ensemble du Jour - 6-11-10

This dress may be the best thing I've bought recently. I have worn it plain, with cardigans and camisoles. It's the perfect shape and color and is just really darn comfortable.



On Friday, I wore it to work with awhite cami underneath and my new "mouse" flats.



Yes, it's just a cotton jersey dress but it has some cute elements like the great deep v-neck and pleats on the shoulders and little tabs pulling in the waistline.







The hem has an unexpected band with raw edges which match the waist tabs.



My jewelry was equally simple. A large oval moonstone ring set in beaten silver and this necklace I made from my posey ring and a small crown charm.



And, of course the flats...



Cute!



How do you stay comfortable and cute at the same time?

3 comments:

hiyaluv said...

love the flats! so freakin' cute! and the necklace is awesome too!
smiles,
gina

Anonymous said...

That looks sooo comfortable! And the mouse flats are just adorable! Might have to spring for some, I feel like I've been admiring the mouse flats in their different incarnations forever.

Heather said...

Not sure how many women are able or willing to pull off the mouse flats.