Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Travel Daydreams

Hello!  Slack blogger here!

Sorry I've been MIA here.  I've been in New York, running around and taking Instagrams.  Sadly my hotel's wi-fi is kind of slow and not free (!!!) so I haven't had a good opportunity to post.

I'd had my whole wardrobe planned for late spring weather, filled with florals and stripes.  Luckily, I brought my wellies and vintage red trench because I had to wear them almost every day.  It was chilly!



First stop: My favorite store, Bergdorfs!


I stopped by asap to see their McQueen windows in preparation of the exhibit at the Met
(more on that soon!)


Sermoneta has the prettiest gloves.


Louboutin Lucifers really called to me. Girly spikes!


I tried these on at Berdorfs and at the Louboutin store.  I ended up wearing a size 34.  That's just crazy.  I can't believe they even had that size.  Louboutins vary so widely in their sizing!


I got to see my lovely @Bergdorfs and she gave me some fun reading (best done with cupcakes)


I made a point to check out the Union Square Green Market where everything was gorgeous.  I had lunch in the park surrounded by the smell of lilacs.


Trimmings!


Bryant Park is prettier when not covered with fashion tents.


I ended the week at Chelsea Market.  Someday I hope to be shopping there more regularly.

More outfit and event posts to come but wish me safe travels home in this rain.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Ooh I've been looking forward to your NY posts! Looks like you had a great time! Can't wait for more!

WendyB said...

So sorry I missed you! Graduation celebrations were more hectic than I had anticipated.