Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Instant Access - 6/20 - 7/3

I've been totally slack recapping the Instant Access!  I'm not going to put everything up but here are a few (mostly shoe) highlights-


The Prada flower heels from a few seasons ago are true works of art.


Inside too!


Bollywood bracelets for our June Backyard Movie Night playing Outsourced


And fennel seed candies give an Indian flair too.


Revlon's Minted is a perfect cool pale green for hot days.


This is really the first time I've worn these amazing Stella McCartney diamonte wood-soled platforms.  They are actually comfortable!


Garden bounty of crooknecks.


My kitty isn't sure what to make of my invisible chair.


The chair is a part of a secret project I hope to finish and share soon!


Meetings call for Chanel.


Monday Louboutins.


Fancy Friday - Manolo Blahnik "Something Blue"

Hope you had a wonderful 4th!

 
More on Instragram (Follow me at @Poochie) or on Flickr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the bracelets & the Stella shoes!!

Frances