Thursday, January 19, 2012

Betsey is the Best

I don't often have insomnia but last night I was wide awasy at 2am and could not fall back to sleep.  Bad things happen when I'm feeling stressed and wide away with an iPhone and a ton of easily available shopping apps. 

So really, I blame internet connectivity and pre-dawn craziness for this bout of shopping but hey, you always need cute tights, right? 

Lately I've found some gorgeous Cynthia Rowley tights (mostly on Gilt) but I love the cheeky patterns of the Betsey Johnson pairs on HauteLook today.  So much so that I got five pairs.

Love the lacey hearts of the Dear Diary Net Tights...



Could not pass up the giant polka-dots of Do The Polka...



I have a pair similar to these but sweet hearts as dots? Yes please - Love At First Tights...




The creme and pink version of the Bowtime Backseam Tights are a bit understated but sexy, I think.



And these "mismatched" Naughty and Nice Textured Tights may be my absolute favorites.  How fun are these???



Most of these tights come in several color options as well, but they won't last fast so, go and grab some!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the styles, especially the polka dots and the mismatched - now those are really something special!!

Amanda Silver said...

My favorite are those little sweet hearts and the creme and pink version of the Bowtime Backseam Tights :)

Texas Fan said...

ZOMG! Happy Vday to me! Thanks for the tip. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Black hearts for sexy black V-day dress!