Thursday, March 15, 2012

Liquified Bouquets

Are prints my "new thing"?

I have to admit, I'm loving all of the printed designs - from butterfly heels to picturesque floral scene dresses and skirts, lush prints are what I am embracing this Spring.

I was entranced with this amazing jacket from Cynthia Rowley when it showed last fall.  It's called the "Liquified Bouquet" and it's dreamy....



When it came up on her store yesterday, I knew it was the type of investment piece that is so unique and special, you'll wear it forever.  A classic shape with a beautiful "twist". 

I could wear this with a sweeping skirt or printed pants (I have a pair of gold pants in mind) or even jeans.  No matter how you pair it, it's going to be amazing.

I can't wait!


4 comments:

Elle @ Emu Boots said...

Great post! Thanks.

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Such a statement piece, and really will look amazing what ever you wear it with!
Daisy Dayz

WendyB said...

It's beautiful. Can't wait for pictures!

J. said...

I loooove this, gorgeous!