Thursday, June 7, 2012

Very Valentino - Valentino Rockstud Kitten Heels

Waaaaayyyy back in October of 2010, I fell in love with the Valentino Rockstud kitten heels.  I ordered them from Net-a-Porter (UK) but they were too small (shocking!) and at the time I felt it was best to return them.

What a fool I was!

Even though this collection is almost 2 years old, the Rockstuds are still going strong. Evolving into new styles and onto iPad sleeves and purses.  So I've been pining over them for ages, but never found the classic strappy kitten heel in black patent and tan again.

But finally they are back and, 18 months later, I have them again.







This time I sized up to a 35.5 and I have to say they are one of the comfiest shoes I own.  I love the height and and the twinkly pyramid studs.

I'm so glad to welcome a bit of Valentino into my life!




Shoe/box image via Phiphisblog



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a great find.. I really love the studs on this heels.

Jenny
http://shoesobsession.com