Friday, November 9, 2012

Cooling My Heels

I have to admit that I've been making goo-goo eyes at the mesh and dotty Kate Spade heels since July.

But I know that they I had other shoes in the same color and that I really should hold off.

As the months passed I would stop by the site every so often to look at them and would see that most of the sizes were still available.  After a while I began to hope that they might possibly go on sale and I could snatch them up.

So last Friday, I popped onto the site and saw they had gone down by 25%.  Very very tempting, but I held out.  And literally the next day, there went another 25%.  Sadly, I couldn't get onto the site until Sunday so I ended up with a slight larger size than I would have preferred, but I got them!

Love the navy Lisa pump.   The color is awesome, the dots are fuzzy and the bow is perfection.






And the candy pink Mildred kitten heel is the sweet sister, with its patent cap toe and flirty color.




When they arrived they were even more adorable in person. In fact, all the girls in the office were equally smitten.

Can you blame them?




3 comments:

Cordelia said...

I have been looking at these forever, but I've been a little hesitant because of the price point. You totally scored on these. As a born bargain hunter, here's some respect!
PS I love the blog a follow it religiously.

Cordelia said...

I love these. I have been watching them forever as well. Nice job on the bargain hunting. J Crew is having a really good sale on shoes now as well, it's very tempting.

Delta said...

Love 'em!
Now, how are you gonna adjust the larger size? I've done this a few times in the past but it never worked out to my satisfaction.
Always open to new tricks.