Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Clear Options

Hello! Happy New Year!

 It's great to get back after the holidays and see the new Spring 2013 shoes starting to pop up here and there.

I was reminiscing about the Louboutin Un Bout plexi heels from this past summer.    I'm still a bit sad to have missed out on these beauties.




 But it was good to see the style isn't going away.  Clear shoes and bright colors are going to be around again.  

Manolo Blahnik has the point toe Pacha pump in pink and silver for $645.  And I love this color pink too. 


And Gianvito Rossi has a plexi and suede version in a great cobalt blue for $625.  Another yummy color.



I've seen tons of perspex heels out there as well.  Looks like illusion is going to be big for 2013.


1 comment:

Katie said...

I love these! The look of a sandal in a shoe. Perfect for the spring.