Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ensemble du Jour - Graceful in Greenery

I am so excited to be wearing my Spring/Summer dresses. I'm sure I'll be complaining about the heat soon, but as of right now, the weather was balmy and the sun was bright.

I paired my ModCloth Graceful Greenery dress with a lavender cardigan and for shoes, I wore it with chartreuse Manolo Blahnik Sedarabys (for work) and then lupine Converse Chucks (for play).


I love the photo print of a cool floral-filled and wooded glen...


A vintage purse goes perfectly with this dress...


I hope you had a great holiday as well!


1 comment:

Julia said...

I love this fresh foresty look. It is so breezy and free-spirited--perfect for these warmer months. I also love how you transformed your outfit from professional to casual just by changing your shoes. Sometimes people forget that a regular outfit can appear dressed-up or toned-down depending on your footwear. Keeping this in mind can save you the hassle of changing your whole outfit at the end of your workday.