Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back in Black

If you've been sad that the "Urban Shoe Myth" Manolo Blahnik Campari black patent mary jane has been unavailable for a while, you are in luck!

Bergdorfs is selling them again!







It's hard to tell from the site's images, but the heel looks a bit lower than the pair that I have.  I'll have to go home and measure them.


If you want a sexy, classic, never-going-out-of-style heel, this is the mary jane for you.

When you see a shoe myth in the wild, you need to pounce!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Shoes. I am a shoe designer myself....maybe you could write a post about men's shoes? My website is http://www.mrangelshoes.com
Go check them out and tell me what you think!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and knowledge about shoes with us all! :)